Updated information for the Pecatonica and Rock rivers.
Crest forecasts have increased on the Pecatonica at Freeport. The
lower rock river is currently undergoing a broad lower crest.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 48 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Pecatonica River at Freeport.
* Until Friday evening.
* At 9:30 AM Sunday the stage was 16.9 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 13.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring.
* Forecast, Rise to 17.5 feet Monday morning. Fall below flood stage
* Impact, At 17.0 feet, Water affects the parking lots of several
businesses near the Stephenson Street bridge.
If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
alternate route. Turn around, don’t drown.
The post Flood Warning issued March 17 at 10:40AM CDT expiring March 23 at 3:00PM CDT by NWS Quad Cities IA IL appeared first on WREX.
from WREX https://ift.tt/2FibR8A