Updated information for the Pecatonica and Rock rivers.
Crest forecasts have increased on the Pecatonica at Freeport. The
lower rock river is currently undergoing a broad lower crest.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 48 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Rock River at Como.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:30 AM Sunday the stage was 15.1 feet and steady.
* Flood stage is 12.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Forecast, Fall to 14.6 feet Monday morning.
* Impact, At 12.8 feet, Water begins to encroach into properties on
Regan Road northeast of Como.
If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
alternate route. Turn around, don’t drown.
The post Flood Warning issued March 17 at 10:40AM CDT by NWS Quad Cities IA IL appeared first on WREX.
from WREX https://ift.tt/2O8VD4m