Updated information for the Pecatonica and Rock rivers.
Crest forecasts have increased on the Pecatonica at Freeport. The
lower rock river is currently undergoing a broad lower crest.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 48 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Rock River near Joslin.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:45 AM Sunday the stage was 18.4 feet and rising.
* Flood stage is 12.0 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring and is forecast to continue.
* Recent activity, The river is near crest.
* Forecast, Fall to 18.2 feet Monday morning.
* Impact, At 18.4 feet, Water affects Osborn Road at Osborn.
If you encounter a flooded roadway, turn around and find an
alternate route. Turn around, don’t drown.
The post Flood Warning issued March 17 at 10:40AM CDT by NWS Quad Cities IA IL appeared first on WREX.
from WREX https://ift.tt/2Fixm9l