Pecatonica River near Shirland affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Rockton affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Latham Park affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Rockford (Auburn St) affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Byron affecting Ogle County
Rock River at Dixon affecting Lee County
The following forecasts are based on observed precipitation as well
as forecast precipitation 24-48 hours into the future.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Rock River at Dixon, or from Castle Rock State Park near Oregon
downstream to Lee County line.
* until Sunday March 24.
* At 915 AM Sunday the stage was 17.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact…At 16.5 feet…Numerous sections of Page Drive inundated
along the river. Lower Fawn Ridge Road inundated near boat docks in
Lowell Park. Flooding of unimproved land on Riverside Drive in
White Oaks. Colony Road is threatened north of Dixon.
Safety message…If you encounter a flooded roadway…turn around and
find an alternate route.
The post Flood Warning issued March 17 at 10:25AM CDT expiring March 24 at 10:00AM CDT by NWS Chicago IL appeared first on WREX.
from WREX https://ift.tt/2ueGYvw