Pecatonica River near Shirland affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Rockton affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Latham Park affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Rockford (Auburn St) affecting Winnebago County
Rock River at Byron affecting Ogle County
Rock River at Dixon affecting Lee County
The following forecasts are based on observed precipitation as well
as forecast precipitation 24-48 hours into the future.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Rock River at Rockton, or from Prairie Hill Road downstream to
Swanson Road in Roscoe.
* until further notice.
* At 930 AM Sunday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Major flooding is forecast.
* Forecast…The river will continue rising to near 14.6 feet by
Tuesday afternoon then begin falling.
* Impact…At 15.0 feet…Hawick Street threatened near Settlers Park
in Rockton. Roscoe Road threatened west of Roscoe.
Safety message…If you encounter a flooded roadway…turn around and
find an alternate route.
The post Flood Warning issued March 17 at 10:25AM CDT by NWS Chicago IL appeared first on WREX.
from WREX https://ift.tt/2ucJB0U